Monday, March 24, 2014
reconcile...
it's been quite some time since I last blogged...
ever since he told me that all he wanted was to have the best of both world, I realize that it's the end...
after much of struggle and thoughts,
decide to give way just to be with him...
no longer wanting of the status...
it's fate that brought us together and God has given me a baby at this point of time...
after he knows it, he was fulfilling all his duty as a daddy to be...
taking good care of me and giving me all that I want...
I have no idea if it's a blessing or not...
but somehow or rather, I have decided to face the music...
I believe that he will always be there for me...
this heart of mine was broken at 10:47 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart