Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fetch me at 6.30 today and we headed to Fedex office to setting his work for the day...
Had a dinner at Changi area and meet up with Kelly and his hubby at Loyang Dua Pek Gong temple...
After praying, send me home, waited for me to finish my shower and massaged my leg and back..
Had a good talk and realized that things will remain as it is for long...
Knowing that there's nothing more I can expect actually brings more disappointment...
Even when I'm with his baby, I'm still all alone..
Had a good cuddle, sweet but short time together....
Went back right after she called...
And once again, I'm left all alone...

this heart of mine was broken at 12:53 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

i'm yours. but you're not mine...


    Michelle♥
    ♥ 04 September 1985 ♥
    ♥ Virgo ♥
    ♥ syh_holy@hotmail.com ♥
    ♥ facebook.com/michelle.liao.lalala ♥

    " She’s a lil girl,
    living in her almost tormented world
    Until the perfect guy come,
    and put everything into pieces.."

the heartbroken.

    2 in the afternoon.
    you send me a message
    " sorry babe, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our different lifes.. i'm sorry."
    It ended...
    You end everything with "i'm sorry".
    Not only ending this relationship
    you ended a me
    my heartbeat
    my world.
    I'm holding back the tears..
    I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
    & now,
    there's nothing i could do
    to bring u back to me...

Those Days


Talk to me