Thursday, February 6, 2014

Speechless...

Just called him and realized that he is back to SG.
Texted me after I hanged up the phone...
He din know how much I need him...
As he leave me, my heart never leave him for a single second...
And I really missed him every passing moments...
He will never know how tormented and torn apart I am...
How I wish that he really knows what I need...
Even if he can't give me what I wants, at the very least giving me what I need...
I do not know where I stand anymore...
Probably I'll be waiting in vain for the night once again....

this heart of mine was broken at 1:04 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

i'm yours. but you're not mine...


    Michelle♥
    ♥ 04 September 1985 ♥
    ♥ Virgo ♥
    ♥ syh_holy@hotmail.com ♥
    ♥ facebook.com/michelle.liao.lalala ♥

    " She’s a lil girl,
    living in her almost tormented world
    Until the perfect guy come,
    and put everything into pieces.."

the heartbroken.

    2 in the afternoon.
    you send me a message
    " sorry babe, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our different lifes.. i'm sorry."
    It ended...
    You end everything with "i'm sorry".
    Not only ending this relationship
    you ended a me
    my heartbeat
    my world.
    I'm holding back the tears..
    I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
    & now,
    there's nothing i could do
    to bring u back to me...

Those Days


Talk to me