Sunday, February 16, 2014

Missing you...

It's been 5 days since I last meet up with hubby...
Missed him so much but knowing that he's busy with his work, I have to learn to be understanding...
Spent my Valentine's Day with Nick instead as hubby has to attend to his event...
Nevertheless, we celebrated the day in advance on Tuesday instead and he bought me a big puppy soft toy at mini toons...
Had a dinner at a French cuisine restaurant at serangoon rd...
The food and atmosphere is nice and everything seems so right...
After dinner, hubby wanted to send me home as he needs to prepare for the event setup at 11pm but we end up quarrelling as he didn't spend enough time for the celebration with me...
I know that it's not right for me but I just hate to see that she is coming back on Wednesday and he will have lesser time with me once again...
When can I officially be with him....?

this heart of mine was broken at 4:26 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

i'm yours. but you're not mine...


    Michelle♥
    ♥ 04 September 1985 ♥
    ♥ Virgo ♥
    ♥ syh_holy@hotmail.com ♥
    ♥ facebook.com/michelle.liao.lalala ♥

    " She’s a lil girl,
    living in her almost tormented world
    Until the perfect guy come,
    and put everything into pieces.."

the heartbroken.

    2 in the afternoon.
    you send me a message
    " sorry babe, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our different lifes.. i'm sorry."
    It ended...
    You end everything with "i'm sorry".
    Not only ending this relationship
    you ended a me
    my heartbeat
    my world.
    I'm holding back the tears..
    I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
    & now,
    there's nothing i could do
    to bring u back to me...

Those Days


Talk to me