Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 10

Once again, no news from him yet...
Start to get myself into the state of dilemma...
I don't know if he is alright since we has lost touch for so many days...
I'm afraid that I might have mistaken him for nothing...
As per conversation the last time we meet, he mentioned that he will be back to SG tonight...
Wondering if he will call me or text me when he saw my SMS...
I'm lost of directions now...
What is the best for both of us?
Does he still care and love me?
I always get myself into negative thinking whenever he is not around...
And this time round, it's like 10 days...
I wonder what's on his mind all these days...
Hoping for the last word when he gets back to me...

this heart of mine was broken at 4:40 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

i'm yours. but you're not mine...


    Michelle♥
    ♥ 04 September 1985 ♥
    ♥ Virgo ♥
    ♥ syh_holy@hotmail.com ♥
    ♥ facebook.com/michelle.liao.lalala ♥

    " She’s a lil girl,
    living in her almost tormented world
    Until the perfect guy come,
    and put everything into pieces.."

the heartbroken.

    2 in the afternoon.
    you send me a message
    " sorry babe, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our different lifes.. i'm sorry."
    It ended...
    You end everything with "i'm sorry".
    Not only ending this relationship
    you ended a me
    my heartbeat
    my world.
    I'm holding back the tears..
    I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
    & now,
    there's nothing i could do
    to bring u back to me...

Those Days


Talk to me