Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's been 5 days since darling meet me...
Darling has been sick for the past few days and also busy with his work hence no time to rest and recover...
Got a very strong feeling that everything has changed...
Lesser conversation, lesser feeling, lesser intimacy...
Everything is fading and there's nothing much i can do about it...
I start to have doubt if everything is for real...
Will the dreams we have really come true?
Or is it just my wishful thinking...

this heart of mine was broken at 5:01 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

i'm yours. but you're not mine...


    Michelle♥
    ♥ 04 September 1985 ♥
    ♥ Virgo ♥
    ♥ syh_holy@hotmail.com ♥
    ♥ facebook.com/michelle.liao.lalala ♥

    " She’s a lil girl,
    living in her almost tormented world
    Until the perfect guy come,
    and put everything into pieces.."

the heartbroken.

    2 in the afternoon.
    you send me a message
    " sorry babe, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our different lifes.. i'm sorry."
    It ended...
    You end everything with "i'm sorry".
    Not only ending this relationship
    you ended a me
    my heartbeat
    my world.
    I'm holding back the tears..
    I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
    & now,
    there's nothing i could do
    to bring u back to me...

Those Days


Talk to me