Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Romantic Dinner...

9th Dec 2013
Had a dinner at Mount Faber with darling to celebrate his dinner...
Have gifted him a LV Key Holder last saturday as his birthday present.
The steak is nice and the atmosphere is so romantic...
After dinner, went to Palawan beach to have a stroll...
Send me home at 2am...

this heart of mine was broken at 8:40 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

i'm yours. but you're not mine...


    Michelle♥
    ♥ 04 September 1985 ♥
    ♥ Virgo ♥
    ♥ syh_holy@hotmail.com ♥
    ♥ facebook.com/michelle.liao.lalala ♥

    " She’s a lil girl,
    living in her almost tormented world
    Until the perfect guy come,
    and put everything into pieces.."

the heartbroken.

    2 in the afternoon.
    you send me a message
    " sorry babe, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our different lifes.. i'm sorry."
    It ended...
    You end everything with "i'm sorry".
    Not only ending this relationship
    you ended a me
    my heartbeat
    my world.
    I'm holding back the tears..
    I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
    & now,
    there's nothing i could do
    to bring u back to me...

Those Days


Talk to me